Huskee - Reusable Cup 8oz/230ml - Black
Available: In stock
HuskeeCup is a coffee cup made for cafes, home users, and coffee drinkers on-the-go.
HuskeeCup is crafted from coffee husk as a raw material. Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
- Made from repurposed waste material (coffee husk)
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Durable & dishwasher friendly
- Universal Lid
- Non-toxic (BPA free)
- Easy to Clean
This 8oz/230ml reusable cup is suitable for a regular sized drink.
If you would like us to stock more size and colour options from HuskeeCup, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any non personalised orders will be shipped next business day.
- Shipping costs are at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $100.
- Complimentary domestic shipping on orders over $100 applied automatically at checkout.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products and volume of orders we receive, please allow around 10 business days for production of any personalised product.
- Monday through Friday are business days, but public holidays and weekends are not. Business day count start from next business day (an order placed on Friday will be observed on the following Monday).
- All personalisable products are made to order
Greeting card or vow book ONLY orders - domestic shipping cost is flat rate of $7 for tracked.
We also offer untracked domestic shipping for $3 for greeting cards and vow book orders but buyer accepts all responsibility when opting for this shipping option.
All PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses are sent via Australia Post.
- Please allow extended production time during sale periods (around 3-5 additional business days).
We currently ship to selected countries via AusPost.
Please email us at email@example.com to request a quote for your country if it is not available at checkout.
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns.
There is no re-delivery fee for exchanged items delivered within Australia.
The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items purchased on sale is final sale and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
Please ensure the below is followed for your return to be processed:
Item is returned within 7 days of purchase date.
The returned item is unused and undamaged with original packaging.
Returned item is not a customised and/or personalised and/or made-to-order item.