Musings from the Moon - Asteria A5 with gold foil (Signed, Limited Edition Print)
Available: In stock
Musings from the Moon's Asteria limited edition print is in collaboration with Wanderlust + Co and inspired by their 2019 'L'etoile Collection'.
'Asteria was the goddess of falling stars, whose name Asteria means ‘of the stars’. Ethereal and adventurous, she is believed to dwell in the realm of night amongst the stars and dreams.'
- A5 sized.
- Creamy textured art paper with hand-foiled gold leaf detail.
- Signed Limited Edition of 100 prints.
- Any non personalised orders will be shipped next business day.
- Shipping costs are at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $100.
- Complimentary domestic shipping on orders over $100 applied automatically at checkout.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products and volume of orders we receive, please allow around 10 business days for production of any personalised product.
- Monday through Friday are business days, but public holidays and weekends are not. Business day count start from next business day (an order placed on Friday will be observed on the following Monday).
- All personalisable products are made to order
All PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses are sent via Australia Post.
- Please allow extended production time during holiday and sale periods (around 3-5 additional business days).
We currently ship to selected countries via AusPost.
Please email us at email@example.com to request a quote for your country if it is not available at checkout.
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns.
There is no re-delivery fee for exchanged items delivered within Australia.
The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items purchased on sale is final sale and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
Please ensure the below is followed for your return to be processed:
Item is returned within 7 days of purchase date.
The returned item is unused and undamaged with original packaging.
Returned item is not a customised and/or personalised and/or made-to-order item.