Musings from the Moon Book
Available: Out of stock
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Musings from the Moon Book is a book that reminds you to breathe. The book contains 180 beautiful pages of prose and illustrations inspiring self-love and healing by Jenna Ramondo.
- Soft cover with gold foil detailing.
- 180 pages of prose and illustrations.
- Made ethically and with love.
' Take a deep breath in... and lay down all that hurts you. It is time now, dear one, to put it down. To free yourself from the illusion that you need to be more to become yourself.'
' Life just flows when your heart knows that it's safe inside your chest'.
' If the universe can make the sun shine and the moon glow... trust it can do the same for you'.
' What do you want from life? I just want to be free and to seek anything that warms my heart and gives me the feeling of falling in love'.
' There are no parts of ourselves that need to be hidden. There are no parts of ourselves that we need to be rid of. There is not a single piece of you, no matter how deep and dark and terrifying that isn't worthy of being embodied. The entirety of you is welcome'
' I started to realise that if I wanted that beauty and wonder to fall out of my fingertips then I had to feel it first... and to feel it I had to blindly hand over every fear and crippling doubt in exchange for such magic.'
' The sun has your hand, the moon has your back.'
' You don’t have to try to believe in magic. Put your hand over your heart. Can’t you feel that? If that’s not magic, I don’t know what is.'
A note from the Author:
My debut book, Musings from the Moon is a collection of prose and illustrations that have unravelled in my journal over the last six years.
Writing and drawing has been a way of helping me to discover the mysteries of my inner world and through the aches, has shown me more magical moments than I ever could have imagined. I hope these pages remind you to soften, to lay down all that hurts you and to feel your completeness.
You are magic,
Love Jenna x
- Any non personalised orders will be shipped next business day.
- Shipping costs are at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $100.
- Complimentary standard domestic shipping on orders over $100 applied automatically at checkout.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products and volume of orders we receive, please allow around 10 business days for production of any personalised product.
- Monday through Friday are business days, but public holidays and weekends are not. Business day count start from next business day (an order placed on Friday will be observed on the following Monday).
- All personalisable products are made to order
All PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses are sent via Australia Post.
- Please allow extended production time during holiday and sale periods (around 3-5 additional business days).
We currently ship to selected countries via AusPost.
Please email us at email@example.com to request a quote for your country if it is not available at checkout.
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns.
There is no re-delivery fee for exchanged items delivered within Australia.
The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items purchased on sale is final sale and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
Please ensure the below is followed for your return to be processed:
Item is returned within 7 days of purchase date.
The returned item is unused and undamaged with original packaging.
Returned item is not a customised and/or personalised and/or made-to-order item.