Wild Amber - Travel Tin Candle - Oriental Bloom
Available: Out of stock
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Wild Amber's Travel Tin Candle in Oriental Bloom is feminine and floral. A combination of elegant scents, starting with patchouli and musk, adding in blends of zingy ginger and bergamot and finishing with a gentle floral touch.
Made from 100% natural soy and coconut wax with natural fragrances.
130g soy & coconut wax.
Approximately 15 hour burn time.
Warning: Failure to follow instructions could result in a fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle. Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials. Place the candle on a stable, heat resistant surface. Avoid exposure to drafts. Never leave a lit candle unattended. Containers may become hot. At the end of combustion, a variable amount of wax may remain. Always store candles in a cool, dry place below 25C and away from direct sunlight.
Burning Instructions: Trim wick to 5mm before every burn. Allow the first burn to burn for at least 2 hours or until the whole of the top of the candle is melted. Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Keep candle free of debris. Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
- Any non personalised orders will be shipped next business day.
- Shipping costs are at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $100.
- Complimentary standard domestic shipping on orders over $100 applied automatically at checkout.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products and volume of orders we receive, please allow around 10 business days for production of any personalised product.
- Monday through Friday are business days, but public holidays and weekends are not. Business day count start from next business day (an order placed on Friday will be observed on the following Monday).
- All personalisable products are made to order
All PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses are sent via Australia Post.
- Please allow extended production time during holiday and sale periods (around 3-5 additional business days).
We currently ship to selected countries via AusPost.
Please email us at email@example.com to request a quote for your country if it is not available at checkout.
To request a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns.
There is no re-delivery fee for exchanged items delivered within Australia.
The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items purchased on sale is final sale and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
Please ensure the below is followed for your return to be processed:
Item is returned within 7 days of purchase date.
The returned item is unused and undamaged with original packaging.
Returned item is not a customised and/or personalised and/or made-to-order item.