Le Soir - Rock Quartz Crystal Face Roller
Available: In stock
Le Soir's Rock Quartz Crystal Face Roller is an ancient facial tool originating from China. Facial rolling is known to be a healing and purifying technique.
The face roller is designed to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system to get rid of toxins, ease muscle tension, decrease puffiness and stimulate blood-flow to increase your skin’s glow.
The functional double-ended facial roller allows you to massage your eye area with the smaller end and your face and neck with the larger end.
Our face roller is crafted from rock quartz crystal, which is a powerful healing stone. It absorbs, stores, and regulate the release of energy, bringing you back to a sense of balance.
How to use:
Always do face rolling upwards and in one direction.
There is an illustration on our packaging box to show you how to gently massage the face and stimulate the lymphatic system.
You can keep your face roller chilled/warmed in a beauty fridge.
You can use with a sheet mask, serums or oils.
- Any non personalised orders will be shipped next business day.
- Shipping costs are at a flat rate of $10 for orders under $100.
- Complimentary standard domestic shipping on orders over $100 applied automatically at checkout.
- Due to the personalised nature of our products and volume of orders we receive, please allow around 10 business days for production of any personalised product.
- Monday through Friday are business days, but public holidays and weekends are not. Business day count start from next business day (an order placed on Friday will be observed on the following Monday).
- All personalisable products are made to order
All PO Box and Parcel Locker addresses are sent via Australia Post.
- Please allow extended production time during holiday and sale periods (around 3-5 additional business days).
We currently ship to selected countries via AusPost.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote for your country if it is not available at checkout.
To request a return, please email email@example.com.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs for any returns.
There is no re-delivery fee for exchanged items delivered within Australia.
The purchase price will be refunded to you using the original payment method. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Any items purchased on sale is final sale and cannot be returned. No exceptions.
Please ensure the below is followed for your return to be processed:
Item is returned within 7 days of purchase date.
The returned item is unused and undamaged with original packaging.
Returned item is not a customised and/or personalised and/or made-to-order item.
Le Soir's Rose Bath Salt Soak is a blend of mineral rich salts and organic rose petals all infused with...
Peggy Sue's Silk Lip Kit will leave your lips fuller, plumper and silky smooth to the touch. Start with our...
A.Beau's Silk Scrunchie in midi size (2cm) is crafted from an Ivory silk. The silk is a 22 momme, pure...